Tuesday 8 April 2008

Ooh I could eat an elephant!

Shreddies for breakfast today, and quite a lot of them too. Hannah fed really well first thing and followed that up with a big bowl of cereal. I thought that would be it for the day and she'd just pick at her food at lunch and tea, but how wrong can you be?!

Lunch was some potato cakes made from last night's leftover mash. I mixed chopped spring onion in with some of them, and while Hannah wasn't especially keen it didn't stop her tucking in. Again she ate loads - easily a normal (ie not baby) sized portion. She followed that up with the rest of the tin of fruit salad that I opened yesterday and again there was none left when she was finished.

For dinner I gave her two slices of toast with cream cheese on, an apple and orange cereal bar, a plum (ignored rather than eaten), and some organix animal biscuits - 2 elephant shaped and one cat shaped. I found the cat curled up on the floor at the end of the meal (typical!), but the elephants both got eaten.

No comments: