Sunday 11 May 2008

Weekend Update

Poor Hannah's been fobbed off with easy food for the past few days, as I've come down with tonsilitis (ouch!). According to my family health book, this means I am most likely under 10 years old and my mum should be feeding me food that's easy to swallow. Mum, are you listening? ;o)

Anyway, with that all going on Hannah had sandwiches to eat on Friday and Saturday, plus some cherry tomatoes, cucumber sticks, raisins, breadsticks, grapes, pear quarters, more raisins, and water. And, of course, shreddies or cheerios for breakfast.

Today she's eaten rather better, and had a sausage (chewed a bit then chucked on the floor) with mash (eaten) and two yorkshire puddings (devoured) along with some gravy for her lunch. Dinner was two slices of cheese on toast, about 1 1/2 slices got eaten. And breakfast was cheerios and some halved grapes.

I've forgotton to take photos too, so here's a random one of Hannah playing in her camper van ball pool that Aunty Jo bought for her birthday - as you can see, she's quite keen on it:


No comments: